Technical Implementation of Virtual Medical Scribe Program
Skywriter MD ensures scribe service execution and system integrity by using the industry’s highest-performing and most widely deployed data center, web hosting services, network security tools and development strategies in the market. We deliver a robust, cloud-based software solution that is highly reliable and supports rapid recovery of data in the event of a catastrophic failure. A next generation firewall system, with third party monitoring, and mobile secure gateway delivers a high level of performance while still ensuring the strongest possible security — without impacting end users. Finally, Skywriter MD employs comprehensive HITRUST and HIPAA-compliant security controls and processes throughout its architecture to prevent unauthorized use and/or actions of the application and virtual scribe program.
Request a Technical Datasheet
Implementation of the Skywriter MD virtual medical scribe service is simple and fast. The user interface is intuitive and fosters rapid time to value.
Scribe Program Implementation Requirements Include:
- Meet the minimum network bandwidth and WiFi coverage requirements
- Facilitate Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system access by providing individual credentials for Skywriters with appropriate permissions and access
- Work with Skywriter IT staff to create a secure connection to the health care systems EMR
- Furnish providers with the appropriate hardware to access the Skywriter MD platform
- Participate in a 1:1 review of the application – approximately 30 minutes